Monday, May 07, 2007

Gathered up for Spider-Man 3

After about 6 months, the ex-Aucklanders have finally gathered up again. Well, some of them. This time, we introduce the new member, ND. Alright, he's been in Taipei for half a year. But we haven't gathered for just as long. So they haven't met him.

This time we had Cantonese food for lunch. hm, I thought Tony would suggest steak or BBQ because Claire didn't come, but he didn't. We actually went for a cheaper lunch this time.

After that, we went to watch Spider-Man 3. I still remember I went to watch Spider-Man 2 in Auckland years ago with a large group of people that were from different sub-groups. hehe. The villain and action of that one was underdeveloped. I hoped it'd be better in this one. And it was! There were so much action and so many troubles in this one. It actually feels a bit dizzy sometimes. The story had to move on quite quickly. Maybe too quickly that I felt some plot devices were weak.

There was a part when Peter Parker wore the Black Spider-man suit and became kind of evil. It reminds me of 夜神月 of 死亡筆記本. What a pity that Peter Parker didn't go for becoming the god of the new world :P

A part I found funny was when Sandman was bombed and a part of his head was blown off. That was literally "腦殘". hehehe

No comments: