Friday, May 02, 2008

Phil's here

I had a glimpse of something exciting this morning. I was on the bus and it was going up Victoria Street to the university. I turned and looked at Queen Street and saw there were two people on the corner. They had backpacks on their back. One of them was holding a gnome and it had a small yellow and red flag. A camera man was filming them.
So, I think that TV show I watch... They were here today! I just had a 5-second look, though. Sigh. I couldn't jump out of the bus then.
I told Ray about it and I wondered why the show has come to NZ for so many times. Ray said maybe Phil wants to come home. Haha. Good answer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I watched it!
And I knew they went to Auckland!!!

They even been to KIWI 360'

Oh! And I also see a man on the bus, struggling to kump out of the window, looking exciting.... hahaha

Anonymous said...

and u know how they get some local to greet them in each location?

this time the person said "Hi, I am Phil's dad" then the contestant 愣了一下.. then.. "O... HELLO!"

which was quite funny..