Saturday, July 21, 2007

Farewell at 金色三麥

2 months ago I left my workplace. What do you know? My ex-team leader was the next to go. Her farewell party was at 金色三麥, a restaurant/bar that specializes in serving beer. All her previous team members were invited. So I skipped my class to go.

There were 12 of us. and we ordered 2 glasses of 500ml beer for each. There were so many glasses on the table! We drank a lot of beer but little food. I actually drank close to 3 glasses. I was drunk..? Well, I was dizzy but I could walk a straight line. So I don't know if that's drunk or not.

It was nice to see all these people. I haven't seen some of them for a long time. I might not see them much in the future either. It was nice for us to gather for one more time.

Wish my team leader a good holiday. Also, hope she'll go to a new workplace where she can better shine.

No comments: