Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ZM Sealed Section

I listened to a NZ radio station ZM today (over the Internet) and they were having this Sealed Section thing. The callers call the radio station to ask questions about sex and the "experts" will answer. The questions and discussion I heard were quite explicit. (which is why I don't give examples here :P) At first I was surprised that they could discuss such issues so openly on radio. But after a while I realized that those are common issues that people face and they are not taboo topics.

I guess I've watched too much Taiwanese news. They dramatize, and ridule with every bit they can dig up and try to use private issues of public figures to scandalize the audience. I got used to thinking of those issues as scandalous. That's just not healthy @@
OK. Less stupid news. More books and ZM :)

No comments: