Thursday, April 16, 2009

Addicted to Browsing the Internet

I'm worried. I think I'm addicted to browsing the Internet.
When I'm in my room, I turn on my computer and immediately start up Google Chrome, then I just click on the links that show up on my front page, Plurk, YouTube, NZ Herald. I also check Google Reader quite often.
When I see something new, I click the link to see it. When I have a question, I immediately Google it or read the Wikipedia article. I just use the Internet too much.
I think I might be doing it to avoid other complication in life :-(
In the odd days, TV was the problem. Now it's the Internet.
Maybe I should pick up some books. ha. Or maybe I should meditate.
OK, I'm closing my browser now.

1 comment:

Hari said...

Maybe you should go out and join the crowd! and hook up some girls! hahahahah